Popular Bibs pacifier in retro design made from natural rubber from Denmark. Why are they so popular? It is the hip design in combination with the beautiful colours and the natural rubber material. The pacifier has a lightweight shield turned backwards to ventilate the baby’s skin, and so it is easily caught by the smallest, and is less likely to fall out of the mouth. The vent holes protect from being sucked vacuum.
Note: Bibs supplies their pacifiers without packaging and paper instructions for use. Like all pacifiers, the Bibs must be sterilised in boiled water before the first use. Read the instructions for use alongside.
- A classic pacifier with a traditional round shield and a cherry teat, used in Denmark since 50 years.
- Bibs has the most colours of pacifiers on the market and regularly extends them.
- The pacifier is designed to support the sucking reflex and has the appearance of a breast.
- The pacifier is made of 100% natural rubber. The rubber feels soft, flexible and natural to suck.
- The shield is made of Polypropylene (PP).
- The lightweight round shield deflects from the face, allowing air to flow into the fine skin around the mouth and preventing irritation.
Made in: Denmark
Material: Made of 100% natural rubber and shield of polypropylen.
Three Sizes: 0-6 months, 6-18 months, 18+ months